12.6.12

The Nellis AFB stroller bandit




A few days ago as my husband & I laid down in bed.. I turned to him and said did you bring in the stroller from outside lately, I haven't seen it outside!? He said you know what.. I don't remember seeing it lately either.. He jumped up, took a look outside and it was gone! I was furious!!! 

Over the weekend the husband checked on Craigslist to see if they were stupid enough to try and sell the stolen stroller.. And to our surprise.. There it was.. Selling for a whopping 60bucks.. OBO! What a fucking idiot! I wonder if he's dumb enough to put another stolen stroller right after that post... Ohhh there's even more! Two other stolen strollers posted by the same person, moments after posting ours.. So my husband emailed that person but got no response.

The next day, I went with my printed out evidence of the stolen strollers to the investigators at security forces and filed a report.. As I got home the wife was stupid enough to post another AD on BooKoo (a community yard sale website) her profile was named PEREZSWIFE.. Hahaha gotcha bitch! Last name, Perez! My husband grabbed the keys and drove up and down the streets to find a Perez. For those of you who are not familiar with military life.. Living on base housing your last name is on your house... They lived two streets over! 

So now we know where they live! The investigator Brent Bott called me and told me to fwd them the BooKoo link.. which I did immediately. When the husband returned home he looked on BooKoo again, to our surprise, he found a phone number on another post of PEREZSWIFE! Gotcha bitch! Again! I also fwd that to Mr. Bott! Moments later, the husband text this person to meet up and see if our black Graco signature jogger stroller was still in their presence.. Without  being suspicious it was hard to leniently talk about the stroller.. In that instance, Mr Bott called me back and told me he  set up a sting operation, went over there to see if our stroller was still in their possession. So he acted like a father with a pregnant wife needing a stroller..  He saw other strollers but not ours. Mr Bott told me now it's a waiting game.. He will get information from the Craigslist people (emails) and see who it was sold to and who sold it! So now we must wait.. 

At this point I just want this person in trouble.. I want them to be kicked out of base housing.. It's not fair to all these military families who work hard and make the same pay stealing from one another... We should be a pact.. Like a wolf pact. 

If my stroller ends up not getting back into our possession, but legal actions are taken, I will be happy with that. I have learned my lesson , don't leave stuff outside, because no matter where you live or how safe somewhere feels.. Greedy, selfless people exist everywhere! 

3 comments:

  1. This disgusts me!!! Really!!?? I hate that. You think your safe becuz your in base and NOPE... Bitches running wild. I really hope you get your stroller back. & if NOT or even if you do they better get kicked off base and be tremendously embarrassed!!! Can you imagine what his First Sergeant is going to say to him. Wow!! I would love to be a fly on that wall. Good investigative work my love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knowww! discusting!!! my nerves were throughout the roof!!! His first sgt will be shocked i hope I can eventually press charges on that ass!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was messed up but very entertaining. I really enjoyed reading it. But you are right there are some greedy selfless people in the world. I do not trust anyone as I don't put it past them no matter where I am living but you would think that because you are living on the base that they would not be stupid enough to steal while they are on base (dumb asses). I hope that you get your stroller back or either they get in trouble for what they have done and they have to pay you for what the stroller is worth so you can get a new one because that is so messed up... I would have lost my mind because I begged and pleaded to my parents for my stroller lol. Please keep us posted on the outcome.

    P.S. I love your blog... Keep up the good work and I will be looking for more :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Labels